September 4, 2015
- Changes to FDIC Deposit Account Insurance Coverages
- Changes effective 1/1/2013
- ICBA and Citizens Bank & Trust Co: How to Protect yourself from Identity Theft
- Washington, D.C. (October 1, 2010)—Close to 10 million people each year have their personal information such as Social Security numbers, credit card and bank account numbers and home addresses stolen, according to the Federal Trade Commission. Victims of identity theft spend approximately $5 million a year repairing their credit, and businesses deal with nearly $50 million in fraudulent charges annually. While the Internet has given rise to a variety of financial crimes that include phishing, spoofing, pharming and vishing, most cases of identity theft still occur offline.
- Steps to avoid Identity theft
- Simple steps to help avoid being a victim of Identity theft.
- Customer Awareness and the Internet...
- There are many things you should know about keeping yourself safe whenever you log on. Learn More...